The Citizens NonProfit & Healthcare Banking team is comprised of more than 50 dedicated bankers across 11 states who understand the specific challenges nonprofit and healthcare entities face. The strength of our practice – with nearly $6 billion in credit commitments to educational institutions, healthcare organizations and human service providers – reflects the expertise of our team in assessing and solving nonprofit and healthcare clients’ needs and financial operating requirements quickly and thoroughly.
Within the education arena, our comprehensive knowledge supports charter schools and small to mid-size colleges. In healthcare and human services, we apply our deep understanding of reimbursement and regulatory risks to support long-term-care providers, continuing care retirement communities, assisted living facilities, community hospitals and local service organizations.
CITIZENS COMMERCIAL BANKING SOLUTIONS
From cash management tools that streamline financial reporting and accelerate collections to cost-effective liquidity management options, our customized solutions combine technology, credit and advice to address the specific needs of nonprofits, including:
- Commercial loans and lines of credit to provide working capital for continuing operations as well as tax-exempt financing, including direct purchases of bonds, pooled loans and standby letters of credit for funding expansion
- Taxable or tax-exempt mortgage financing and equipment financing to ensure you have the appropriate capital and credit solutions for your borrowing needs
- Interest rate risk management solutions, including derivatives such as swaps, caps and collars, to keep inflation and rising interest rates from eroding the value of your cash and increasing your borrowing costs
- Treasury management solutions that allow you to do more with less, simplifying reporting, managing receivables and streamlining collections, including automated patient and payer posting solutions
- Payments solutions, including integrating accessPAYMODE-X into existing A/P processes, reduce reliance on checks, earn dividends on payments and seamlessly handle supplier engagement
If you would like to speak with us about the financial solutions we offer for the healthcare, education or human services sectors, or how we can help with the specific financial needs of your organization, please contact us.