PVH Corporation (PVH) has selected Citizens Bank, N.A., (Citizens) as its Paying Agent to process open account payment requests and pay its suppliers. Suppliers must enroll in this program in order to receive future payments from PVH. This portal will help you to transition to PVH’s new supplier Open Account payment program.
As one of the largest and oldest commercial banks in the USA, Citizens offers solutions designed to quickly and efficiently process the documents accompanying your payment request. Citizens also offers an Early Payment Option for immediate liquidity at a preferred discount rate. Click here to learn more about our pricing and early incentive plan.
All the necessary information is on this dedicated portal to enable you to sign up; however, please do not hesitate to contact us at PVHvendorpayments@citizensbank.com should you have any questions.
Supplier Payment Program
|Processing Documents||Receiving Payments||Accessing Early
Suppliers receive best-in-class pricing, information security and service when processing with Citizens Bank.
- Go to the Pricing & Checklist tab
- Complete the Supplier Checklist
- Upload supplier checklist and other requested documents through the secure upload feature on the Sign Up tab or email to PVHvendorpayments@citizensbank.com.
To inquire about paper document submission, contact us.
Please review the following materials, including information sheets, pricing details and forms required to initiate your PVH payments through Citizens Bank:
Pricing and early incentive plan: Find full details on pricing and an early payment option to receive your payments faster. Sign up now to capture pricing rates before promotional incentives expire.
Supplier checklist: Use this form to share basic company information and prepare required documents to initiate your PVH payments with Citizens.
To establish your PVH invoice and payment processing with Citizens Bank, we require you to download, complete and upload scanned copies of the following items:
- Completed supplier checklist
- Government-issued certificate of corporate existence or Business Registration Certificate or equivalent document, as appropriate for country of jurisdiction
To upload files, click “Add” and browse to the file you want to upload. After all of the files are added, click “Upload” to upload the files. Files of type Adobe Acrobat (.pdf), Microsoft Office (.docx, .doc, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx), images (.gif, .jpg, .png) and text (.txt) can be uploaded. Maximum file size is 5 MB per file.
File upload count: 0
Thank you for your submission. Our Global Trade team will contact you to confirm that all of your documents are in order and to help you set up your accessGlobal Trade Flow account.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
We look forward to working with you.
The following documents are required with each presentation:
- A Citizens cover letter, Open Account Form – PVH Corp., is required for all presentations. This document must be completed and attached to all payment presentations under the PVH program.
- Original Draft/Bill of Exchange issued by the Vendor named in the Order
- Original Commercial Invoice issued by the Vendor named in the applicable Order number quoted on the invoice
- Original Packing List including a Summary Page issued by any party
- Original Inspection Certificate issued by any party
- Either Forwarders Cargo Receipt or Air Waybill
In addition to the above documents:
For shipments destined for the United States the following are also required:
1. Original PVH Certificate of the C-TPAT Shipment Security Form issued by the applicable Vendor (Note: all boxes must be completed).
2. Original General Conformity Certificate issued by any party.
For shipments destined for Canada the following is also required:
1. Original Canadian Customs Invoice (CCI) issued by any party.
All original documents must appear to have been signed by their respective issuer. Packing List does not need to be signed.
Submissions of copies of the original documents are acceptable via e-mail when presented in a .pdf format.
Documents will be examined in accordance with the Open Account Standard Document Preparation and Checking Requirements For PVH Corp.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions on how to establish your PVH supplier payments process or regarding the accessGlobal Trade Flow platform, please contact:
|For assistance in setting up PVH invoice and payment processing with Citizens Bank||Brian Hurley
Senior Vice President
Global Trade & Supply Chain Finance
Phone: +1 617-994-7010
Fax: +1 781-583-7039
|For processing documents and payment inquiries with Citizens Bank||Kelly Morse
Global Trade Services
Phone +1 781-655-4369