Citizens Healthcare Banking is a national platform that provides differentiated, competitive debt financing, idea driven capital solutions, and traditional banking products to private and public middle market and mid-corporate sized healthcare companies.
Powered by the strength of a Top 15 U.S. commercial banking institution and driven by deep industry insight, our Healthcare Banking team delivers an array of products to manage liquidity, interest rate volatility, and currency risk in a sector defined by a constantly changing regulatory and reimbursement environment.
HEALTHCARE BANKING SOLUTIONS
Averaging 20 years of highly specialized healthcare industry experience, the Citizens Healthcare Banking team is able to quickly assess specific client needs in order to deliver meaningful financing solutions. Our team serves multiple healthcare subsectors, including healthcare services, pharma/life sciences, medical device and healthcare IT. Targeting companies with EBITDA of $15 million to over $500 million, we provide senior debt financings of $25 million to over $1 billion. Citizens offers hold levels between $10 million to $200 million, depending on the deal and Borrower size, and focuses on Lead/Co-Lead transactions.
Our dedicated team of sector experts partner with leading companies and private equity sponsors to offer value beyond banking:
- Access to capital markets, in addition to balance sheet lending, to take advantage of new opportunities including buyouts, acquisitions, refinancing, and recapitalization
- Certainty of execution driven by top tier debt capital markets capabilities
- Arranged or underwritten syndicated loans to achieve maximum financing capacity
- Incorporation of all core banking products to support a full range of needs:
- Commercial Financing to provide working capital, acquire fixed assets, fund equipment leases and purchases, or furnish growth capital
- Comprehensive Treasury Management solutions to streamline receivables and payables processes and optimize liquidity
- Currency & interest rate risk management to protect the value of capital against inflation, rising interest rates and fluctuating exchange rates